Introduced new modules:
DCS: P-47D Thunderbolt by Eagle Dynamics
DCS: The Channel map by Eagle Dynamics
- Introduced a new flight dynamics model of AIM-120 missiles. In contrast to the old missile dynamics model the new one includes revised lift and drag, revised induced drag and motor data. Added stability and control characteristics, velocity-altitude adaptive autopilot and modified lofting trajectories.
- AIM-7. Improved loft algorithm. Loft pitch angle now depends on range to target. Added simulation of English Bias maneuver during boost phase of flight.
- AIM-7. F and MH versions use old FM – fixed(was caused by database conflict by F-14B AIM-7 definitions).
- Introduce new AGM-84E Standoff Land Attack Missile (SLAM). This is a subsonic, over-the-horizon, air-launched cruise missile with new route by waypoints autopilot, INS + GPS, sensor guidance and F/A-18C integration.
- ME. Incorrect AIM-9X Mission Editor icon – corrected.
- ME. Neutral unit can now be placed by ME. Added filter by button COMBAT/ALL countries. The ALL position shows all countries, including neutrals. Support of old missions is maintained.
- GUI. Loading window pictures doesn’t show for some modules – fixed.
- MP. Ammunition reloading in Combined Arms can cause server and client crash – fixed.
- GUI. DCS restarts after selecting current screen resolution in options – fixed.
- M61 Vulcan gun dispersion corrected.
- MP. Client can now embark troops correctly
- AI wingman remains on the runway after group landing – fixed.
DCS AJS37 by Heatblur Simulations
- Fix to long ELINT-analysis time (crash when setting BER after landing).
- Filename sanitization for F10-cartridges.
- Implemented proximity fuses (MARK and LUFT) for Rb05 missile.
- Added diagonal control bindings for controlling Rb05 missile.
DCS F-14B by Heatblur Simulations
- Fixed typo in Carrier Quals CVN-73 Quickstart mission name.
- Re-added Supercarrier Coop missions for Carrier Quals.
- Fixed version mismatch that may have caused several smaller issues.
- Fixed kneel switch behavior: aircraft will not spawn kneeled anymore and a simple down-press of the switch to kneel the aircraft will not prevent using NWS if extended again. (Solenoid holdback is still WIP and will be added in the next patches).
- Adjusted flap drag while overspeeding with full flaps deployed.
- Fixed fuel flow fluctuation caused by inlet performance discontinuity when AOA crosses from 180 to -180 degrees at low speeds
DCS MiG-21bis by Magnitude 3
- Added VR device tracking support (WIP)
- Corrected ASP fixed net and piper illumination levels for day and night operations.
- Decreased radio-altimeter hot-start value from 200 m to 100 m.
- Tuned SAU and autopilot. (WIP)
- Fixed KPP glideslope needle.
- Fixed landing gear lock sound.
- Fixed lights’ switch axis in clickables.lua by adding 2 new commands for light controls.
- Added switch operation for air conditioning. (no use in game, visual only)
- Phase 1 Livery Template released.
- Phase 1 External Model Changes Include:
- Added overwing vapor effects. (WIP)
- Updated GSH-23 muzzle flash, smoke, tracer effects. (WIP)
- Updated canopy & windscreen.
- Updated PVD-7, DUAS-5 pitot tubes.
- Updated gear bay upper fuselage blisters.
- Updated dorsal fuel tank.
- Updated vertical stabilizer.
- Updated lower wing root covers.
- Updated SPRD-99 / POMIG mounts.
- Updated taxi/landing light glass lenses.
- Added afterburner volumetric light effects. (WIP)
- Adjusted afterburner flame to be seen in daylight hours and added shock diamonds.
- Adjusted landing / taxi light brightness
- Fixed AI non-retracting landing / taxi lights.
- Fixed gear strut lights to turn off when the battery is switched off.
- Fixed nav lights from turning white while viewing from long distances.
- Adjusted drag chute animation and associated collision shell.
- Fixed TacNumbers from all changing at the same time.
- Converted all 8K livery textures to separate numerous 1, 2, and 4K textures.
- Adjusted all livery camouflages to match Phase 1 airframe. (courtesy of Joshua Pemberton)
- Adjusted & added RoughMet textures to numerous areas.
- Adjusted & added Normal Map textures to numerous areas.
- Corrected Russian spelling of livery stenciling. (courtesy of LazySeal [P61]).
- Removed Croatian 2014 and Hungarian liveries. (Unable to contact original artist for PSD files)
- Merged cockpit textures into atlas.
- Merged pilot textures into atlas.
- Updated SPRD-99’s 3d mesh & added RoughMet texture.
- Added RoughMet textures to missile launcher rails.
- Added RoughMet texture to POMIG chaff & flare dispensers.
- Corrected size of external 490L drop tank. (courtesy of SVKSniper & GumidekCZ)
- Corrected size of external 800L drop tank.
- Created new drop tank textures.
- Reduced destroyed 3d mesh’s 8K textures to 4K.
- Adjusted damage table properties.
DCS Christen Eagle II by Magnitude 3
- Added VR device tracking support (WIP)
- Tuned engine torque characteristics.
- Tuned engine gyroscopic effects.
- Tuned propwash effects.
- Tuned P-factor effects.
- Tuned aircraft stability to retain previously matched capabilities and performance
- Improved suspension code, allowing the aircraft to takeoff and land on some grass surfaces
- Implemented instrument panel gauge oscillations / vibration depending on engine state and external factors (related to aircraft movement)
- Implemented over-priming the engine with more than 5 pumps may flood the engine.
- Known issues:
- Propeller rotation animation.
- Bright lights.
DCS Mirage 2000c by RAZBAM
- Engine idle now waits 5 seconds of weight on wheels before going from flight idle to ground idle
- Fixed gear was able to retract through keyboard commands after emergency gear handle deployed
- Improved afterburner glow effect behavior
DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM
- Fix IFR Probe responding to switch command without hydraulic power available
- Fixed cockpit alerts (cautions, voice warnings, maneuver tone, RWR alerts, weapon tones) to properly go through headphone/headset source
- Fixed incorrect RPM bias due to H2O mode working with Manual Fuel enabled
- Fixed H2O dump not functioning
- Fixed 2x Right MK-82 AIR incorrectly set as MK-82 Snakeyes
- Fixed MK-81 positioning
- Overhaul to WCA and Voice Warning logic for better management of fault acknowledgement and priority
- Fixed 15 SEC solid vs. flashing logic
- Further improved GPWS cues
- Improved auto-start sequence to give more time for cues to be heard through sequence
- Fixed DEP RES should only show when degraded not when in operation
- Fixed SKID should cause CAUTION CAUTION when Anti-Skid is OFF
- Fixed required time between BINGO auditory warning to be 60 seconds
- Fixed required time between FUEL LOW LEFT or FUEL LOW RIGHT auditory warning to be 60 seconds
- Fixed required time between GPWS CHECK GEAR auditory warning to be 8 seconds
- Improved JPTL limiter check logic
- Fixed WCA for SAAHS Pitch, Roll, Yaw light not properly indicated SAAHS is disabled when paddle switch pressed
- Fixed WCA for LIDS when position disagrees with nominal position (either due to retract override switch or hydraulic failure)
- Fix voltmeter always stuck at 27.5V – during checklist voltmeter should now change during checklist tests
- Fixed logic for DROOP light to go out during full aileron deflection per checklists
DCS MiG-19P by RAZBAM
- Fixed animations and connector commands so that canopy can be opened and closed manually through clicks
- Fixed keyboard canopy open/close command delay
- Fixed keyboard canopy open/close command to have proper sequence
- Corrected EUP-53 instrument behavior for turn indicator
- Added flame out conditions due to air flow issues caused by deep stall and or tail slide
- Added aileron failure and damage due to excessive roll rate at high speed
- Increased R-3S structural load tolerance
- Decrease structural load tolerance at very high speeds
- Increased buffet vibrations when near stall
- Fixed damage argument for right flap and aileron
DCS C-101 Aviojet by AvioDev
- Improved 3D model of cross and dot window in HSI.
- Fixed external lights. Landing and taxi lights beam looks correct now.
- Braking is now without anti-skid when using parking brake.
- Fixed flaps extension and retraction speeds.
- Improved slipball behaviour with new physics model.
- Adjusted some landing gear parameters. There are more chances now to move out when the aircraft is on ground out of runway.
- Reduced wheels strengthness.
DCS JF-17 by Deka Ironwork Simulations
- Fixed Anti-Collision light not blink
- Copying non-editable DST channels data to editable channels will cause the latter no longer editable – fixed.
- Fixed DST channel copy caused non-editable channel
- Fixed CCRP line and cue are incorrect disabled in DTOS
- Fixed WMD7 pod external view: should set seeker to Caged state after initialization.
- Fixed S2_left cycle radar submode in EMMC NAV mode, will depend on radar main mode:
- radar in INTC main mode, cycle between RWS/TWS/VS;
- radar in AG main mode, cycle between MAP/GMTI/SEA1/SEA2/TA/WA/AGR;
- press OSB_U1 for main/sub mode select(INTC/AG only, DGFT mode cannot manually select);
- Fixed GUN RDY state
- Removed SPJ pod station limitation, but if mounted more, jam power will be reduced drastically.
- Switch to new AG radar render API
- Added SPI/OAP on HSD in AG mode
- Added customized effect for start-up flame/smoke
- Added starter exhaust door animation
- Implemented engine surge due to flying out of operational limits or missile/rocket smoke trails.
- Added engine surge effects and sound
- Added customised effect of vapor cone
- Updated campaigns: added brief images for C01-C06, fixed some triggers, C06 operation time: day->night
ChinaAssetPack by Deka Ironwork Simulations
- Fixed J-11A windshield texture
- Fixed J-11A brake chute texture
- Added starter exhaust door animation for JF-17 AI
- Added customized effect of start-up flame for JF-17 AI
- Added overwing vapor for J-11A
DCS F-18C by ED
- Add Real Beam Ground Map with Navigation Stabilized Cursor Designation -WIP.
- Litening Targeting Pod:
- updates for LTD/R and LST (laser), automatic laser illumination.
- add AA Mode.
- Issue in logic and symbols in AA and AG modes were fixed.
- Add AGM-84E SLAM
- Fixed Dynamic launch zone, AUTO mode for JDAM
- Fixed FLIR video on ALT+F1 view
- AOA Brightness knob has no effect on indicator – Fixed
- TACAN has wrong position on HSI – Fixed
- EXP on SA page shows blank – Fixed
- ACM legend doesn’t disappear and range selection arrows don’t return after uncommanded ACM lock break – Fixed
- DUD cue is in the wrong position in the HUD – Fixed
- Using JDAM TOO mode causes the target diamond to get stuck in the HUD – Fixed
- GACQ issues after radar rework – fixed
- TDC radar altitude readout does not update with antenna elevation change – Fixed
- Radar scan elevation limit overflow- Fixed
DCS F-16C by ED
- Added ability to create new waypoints.
- Low altitude, Low fuel, High speed wobbling – fixed
DCS Supercarrier by ED
- IFLOLs helper visibility fixed.
- New soundtrack for game GUI.
- Uncontrolled AI affected by mission planner on super carrier only – fixed.
- Player appears on the wrong Kuznecov if he doesn’t have a module – fixed.
DCS Spitfire IX by ED
- Fixed issue with negative G fuel cut out (known issue with blackout with negative G still there).
DCS Black Shark by ED
- Game avionics. ABRIS and IT-23 overlays on F2 view are not functional – fixed.
- Ka-50 Georgian Oil War Campaign, fixed by MadDog-IC. Updated the briefing target images, by Alex Zander (gornyak).
- Ka-50 Deployment Campaign. Corrected parking conflict of player with wingman.
- F-5E Aggressors Basic Fighter Maneuvers Campaign by Maple Flag Missions:
- Adjusted AI vehicles to avoid aircraft collisions.
- F-5E Aggressors ACM Campaign Files by Maple Flag:
- Added Skip Mission F10 radio menu to practice missions
- New AIM-120 can not lock targets if launched without radar lock (Maddog launch).
- German Schnellboot type S130 caused DCS crash.